*A four-hour workshop that will take you through some basic syntax and examples of basic visuals in R.*
Chances are, that if you are interested in Business Intelligence then you’ve heard of R. It is a powerful and widely used tool in statistical analysis. But where do we start to learn and practice implementations in R? Well, FreshBI has created a workshop that can take you through some basic syntax and some examples of basic visuals in R.
Whether your organizational strategy leans more toward Self-Serve BI or Enterprise BI this workshop, which can be delivered in-person anywhere in the USA, includes access for up to 10 attendees from your team and is a strong foundation for equipping you for either direction.
This workshop is delivered in-person by a qualified FreshBI coach in a hands-on lab and is delivered at your office or at a local Microsoft office, depending on availability and other factors.
* Data Set
* What Is R?
* Installing R
* Installing R-Studio
* Basic Syntax
* Data Frames
* Creating Visuals in R (Part 1)
* Creating Visuals in R (Part 2)
* Build an understanding of the R work environment, language, and syntax, and objects needed to create visuals
* Gain experience through exploring visual design using package ggplot2 to build confidence and competence
* Learn how Power BI incorporates R visuals
* Implement linear regression to scratch the surface of possibilities provided by R
* FreshBI guarantees your satisfaction with a 100% money-back guarantee.
* FreshBI has priced this training without prior knowledge of the nature of the engagement and because of this, FreshBI retains the right to decline this engagement after reviewing the specifics.