*Marquam has developed the Power BI FastStart program to support organizations that want to leverage their investments in data.*
Demonstrate your business intelligence with Power BI.
This program is based upon the successful deployment of Microsoft’s Power BI. This tool can assist in the efforts to create a data driven culture by providing a powerful data exploratory capability at a low cost of entry. However, the tool does not replace the need to have an Enterprise BI and BI self-service roadmap.
The Power BI FastStart program builds the foundation of an Enterprise BI strategy and at the same time delivers immediate value to the end user community.
* This outlines tasks and milestones to successfully roll out Power BI.
* It includes topics such as data platform architecture, data source management, user adoption, and report development.
* Multiple delivery approaches
* Enterprise led BI and Dashboards, Power user data exploration and IT managed self-service BI.
* Marquam will develop a set of best practices for deploying Power BI to meet delivery approach objectives and roadmap logistics.
**Report + Dashboard**
* Dashboards are best when they are widely distributed.
* Power BI makes sharing a dashboard with colleagues quick, easy, and cost effective.
* Power BI Roadmap Diagram – outlines steps necessary to successfully deploy Power BI in the organization, including technical tasks, training, and report development
* Power BI Governance Document – admin settings, workspace management, and user management
* Power BI Technical Architecture Diagram – data connections, gateways, data marts, and semantic models
* Power BI Production Pilot – Power BI model, reports, dashboard built off a selected data source deployed to the Power BI Service