** IMPORTANT ** After installing The Portal Connector solution follow the instructions found HERE to configure your portal.
Improve your Customer Service with the Dynamics CRM and Dynamics 365 Portal Connector. Provide more effective, accurate and profitable Customer Service experiences – faster.
The Portal Connector is the Leading Web Portal Solution for Dynamics CRM and Dynamics 365 that enables you to rapidly deliver a flexible, scalable and highly secure web portal solution that provides immediate communication with your customers, vendors, and partners.
Get up and running with a FREE Trial of The Portal Connector. Create Forms, Grids and Dashboards driven from your existing Dynamics 365/CRM data with a fully functional Trial Version of our portal solution. If you are happy with your results, you can easily transition your Trial into a Full License with unrestricted use.
Endless Portal Possibilities with Unlimited Flexibility
- No complicated set-up or configurations.
- No software development required.
- No restrictions on what version of CRM you can connect to.
- No need for coding, custom programming, or other complex technical requirements.
- Save Money and Reduce Manual Workload by Automating Internal Processes
- Enable Customer Self-Service by providing customers with immediate access to their data through a 24/7 Self-Serve Customer Portal accessible from any Device
- Increase Accuracy of your CRM Data
- Provide Improved Customer Service and Professional Customer Engagement
- Easy-to-use System allows you to modify and manage the Portal on your own
- Drag and Drop Functions to manage the items in your portal with the click of a mouse
- Page Templates that can be applied to any web page
- Manage Permissions and Security to easily control authentication and access to data
- eCommerce Capabilities, including end-to-end shopping cart functionality, multi-currency, multiple payment providers
- Integration with other Business Systems, including SharePoint & Power BI
- Open Authentication with LDAP, ADFS, Facebook, Google, Microsoft, Twitter, LinkedIn, GitHub and more
- Training and Support, including comprehensive live training, recorded how-to videos, live Q&A sessions, forums and extensive documentation within our Developer Network
Contact us today to discuss your Business, your Customers, and providing them with a great Web Portal Experience!