Insight’s Citizen Developer Program gives you the building blocks to put the right program in place to enable and support your maker community.
The Power Platform® gives you great low-code tools that can be used by your employees to build their own apps. These apps can increase individual productivity or be leveraged by one or more teams. The challenge is ensuring that your maker community is aware of the tools’ capabilities, and that this community has the right support, embraces recommended best practices and adheres to your organization’s security standards.
How we help
Insight’s Citizen Developer Program gives you the building blocks to put the right program in place to enable and support your maker community. Over the course of the engagement, our team of experts will:
• Prepare your organization for citizen development by ensuring your platform is ready, setting up a Community Hub and helping with support planning.
• Inspire your community by hosting Art of the Possible Workshops, App in a Day (AIAD) Workshops and hackathons.
• Discover all the opportunities for automation by working with the community and cataloging the use cases.
• Empower your citizen developers by providing architectural and developer expertise to help makers build their own or accelerate the development of new apps.
By the end of this engagement with Insight, your organization will be fully prepared to enable your citizen developer community and feel confident that you have done it in a secure and manageable way.
To maximize the success of this initiative, you should have:
• Active Azure® subscription • Existing Power Platform deployment • Availability of Power Platform stakeholders • Appropriate licenses
What to expect
The Citizen Developer Framework is a six-week initiative that covers the following topics:
• Getting ready • Environment review • Community Hub
• Art of the Possible • AIAD Workshops
• Ideation Workshops • Validation • Use case • Management
• Architecture guidance • Developer support • Troubleshooting
Insight has a deep, decades-long partner relationship with Microsoft and experience delivering award-winning Microsoft® solutions. Additionally, Insight has a dedicated and experienced practice focused exclusively on Power Platform, including security, governance, development and integration.