Our Business Central for Job Shops Intermediate Implementation Package includes all the functionality of our Business Central for Job Shops Basic Package plus an abundance of added features.
Business Central is one of the leading ERP systems to best meet the needs of your job shop. It enables you to track and compare estimated costs to actual costs throughout the entire life-cycle of a job which makes your business operate more accurately, quickly and efficiently. Reduce errors, complete customer orders on budget and on time and become more profitable with Business Central.
Deliverables / Features
- Job Manager – more complete access to information
- More informational factboxes
-More robust statistics pages
-More efficient accesses to Job Planning Lines
-Task & Associated Planning lines view on split screen
- Group Jobs under a Master Job
- Master Job Statistics – rolls up sub job statistics
- Statistics by Cost Type Groups: Shop Labor, Field Labor, Machine, Material, Sub Contractors, Expense, Service, Transport, Overhead
- Identify a Job Type: Project or Item
- Identify a specific Job Type Code: Project No. or Item No.
- Identify if Job represents a Quantity greater then (1)
- Displays a variance and % complete by Cost Type
- Statistics easier to read and understand
- Statistics shows committed costs on Purchase Orders
- Displays Est. and Actual Cost Each
- 10 Cost groups
- Tasks can be sequential job activities vs. cost buckets
- Allow entry of % of completion by Cost Category Group
- See projected Cost on Job Statistics
- Saves the Original Budget
- Drill down on original budget separate before change
- Allow Requisition Worksheet to do Purchasing to Jobs
- Purchases/BOM page displays purchasable planning lines
Plus Much More! View our comparison chart to see more features.
Additional Services Available Upon Request
- Custom Enhancements / Programming
- End User Training & Documentation
- Power BI Manufacturing Dashboards
- CRM – Dynamics 365 for Sales or Internal Business Central CRM
Solution Systems is a Microsoft Gold Enterprise Resource Planning, Silver Small and Midmarket Cloud Solutions, Silver Data Analytics, and Silver ISV Partner.