DocSolutions for Sharepoint
от EOS Solutions
Attach and view your files in Sharepoint Online using Drag&Drop, folders and metadata
Do you need to store, organize and share your documents and files in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central?
DocSolutions for Sharepoint easily connect your ERP to Sharepoint as Content Management System. Attach your files to a powerful storage and sharing system like Sharepoint Online with Drag & Drop file picking.
Main benefits for the user:
- Time saving: Just Drag & Drop your attachment to your page in Business Central
- Drag & Drop emails from Outlook to Business Central
- Organize attachments: Define Folder and metadata structure through setup
- Share Files with business partner via Sharepoint, let them upload files into Sharepoint. These are automatically linked to Business Central
- Attached files follow automatically document lifecycle, IE: Quote to Order, Order to Invoice to posted invoice
- Easily connect your Business Central to your Sharepoint Online
- Reduce paper and e-mails, store documents directly in Sharepoint and watch them from the ERP
- Customize Setup! Define multiple storage for the same table, different metadata and different permission
- Let the user add custom information during upload and transfer information from the ERP to CMS metadata
Features and benefits of using this app:
- Fixed price for unlimited users. See PRICES
- Centralize document storage in Sharepoint
- Reduce ERP database dimension and growth moving your file data to external CMS
Click the Get it now button and start.
Free version enable DocSolutions on customer table. Upgrade to a yearly subscription for a complete experience!
Certified competence for Microsoft Dynamics 365! This app is an official product of the cooperation between KUMAVISION (Germany, Austria, Switzerland) and EOS Solutions (Italy). Together, the two companies form one of the world's leading providers of business solutions based on Microsoft Dynamics.
This app supports both the Essential and Premium editions of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
All countries where Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is available
Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Spanish, Swedish
For more details, please visit: DocSolutions for Sharepoint