Do you rely on spreadsheets to manage your producer certificates? Are you struggling to keep the overview? Would you like to know at the push of a button which certificates your producers have and when they expire? Why don't you make your work life a little easier?
Be it food, consumer electronics, textiles, or toys – certificates play an important role in all production sectors. You need to know which certificates your producers have and make sure that these certificates are valid when you report them to your customers. However, it is difficult to keep track of your producer certificates if you rely on spreadsheets to manage them.
The agiles Producer Certificates app enables you to easily manage your producer certificates. For example, you can check at the push of a button which certificates have been assigned to a particular lot your customer received. You can directly attach any certificate you want to a lot or document line. With the app, you always keep track of your producer certificates and their expiration dates. You no longer need to worry about reporting expired certificates to your customers. You can also easily combine the app with the agilesWorkflow app and set up a workflow reminding you to ask your producers for new certificates before they expire. Increase the reliability of your producer certificate management and simplify your work life!
Features and benefits of using this app:
- Compatible with any producer certificate
- Easily manage your producer certificates
- Keep track of the expiration dates of your certificates
- Directly attach any certificate you want to a lot or document line
- Check which certificates have been assigned to the lot your customer received
- Define and add important information to your certificates such as type, producer, certification company, validity, status, and item number/category/master data group
- Easily set up your producer certificates with the help of wizards
See for yourself how easy it is to manage your producer certificates with the agiles Producer Certificates app and get the 30-days free trial for three users. Always keep the overview and no longer worry about reporting expired certificates.
This app supports the Essential and Premium editions of Dynamics 365 Business Central.
Germany, Austria, Switzerland, the United Kingdom, and the United States.
This app is available in English (United Kingdom), English (United States), German (Austria), German (Germany) and German (Switzerland).