Have you streamlined the delivery of your outgoing Documents?
With EV Mail and Print you will be able to easily setup the master data needed for controlling how outgoing documents are sent to your customers and vendors.
Easy Setup and correct Delivery
You define per customer how and to whom outgoing documents should be delivered. This includes the primary Invoicing, Shipping and Accounting email addresses and if this is not enough you can specify an unlimited no of recipients.
Furthermore, you can define individual Attachment and Compression Settings for documents if a given customer differs from the Company Setup. Use the Language based Email Templates to create professional looking emails.
Once the setup is in place, the system will automatically suggest the correct email recipients on the Sales Documents, with an option to override this before posting.
End-users can just post the documents and let the built-in batch send the outgoing documents to the customers in accordance with the Document Sending Profile. When a document is sent, an Activity Log Entry and Email Log Entry is created for full traceability. The Document Exchange Status is updated based on the outcome of the delivery to easily provide an overview for the Business User of what has been delivered and what has failed.
Transmission Errors are logged and the user can easily update the recipient information on the Posted Sales Document and schedule it for re-sending.
Features and benefits of using this app
- Advanced Email Templates
- Attach and/or merge Sales Document Attachments
- PDF Merge and zip compression support
- Email logging with option to embed issued documents
- Intelligent identification of email recipients
- Option to use unlimited additional recipients
- Document Exchange Status overview and Activity Log creation
- Email and Activity logging with option to embed issued documents
- Define the Document Sending Profile on the Customer and use the built-in batch to send the documents in the correct format (Email, OIOUBL, WANS or Cloud Printing)
This app supports both the Essential and Premium editions of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
This app is available in Danish (Denmark) and English (United States).