Create, manage, and report on tickets with a help desk built directly in Teams
Atlassian Assist allows you to manage your entire help desk from Microsoft Teams. Create tickets and assign, route, prioritize, and report on them – all without ever leaving your conversations.
By meeting your team where they already work, you make getting help as easy as asking for it, and save both agents and requesters time.
- Create: Turn any message into a trackable ticket with message actions. No more context-switching or manually capturing requests.
- Automate: Create routing recipes using our powerful workflow engine.
- Categorize: Create custom forms to capture important context and eliminate unnecessary back and forth.
- Report: Make work visible with powerful metrics on volume, resolution times, SLAs and more. Recognize your team’s efforts and quantify resource needs.
- Integrate: Use Assist with Halp as a lightweight ticketing system, or seamlessly connect to your existing ITSM or help desk tool (e.g. Jira, Zendesk). Full two-way integration is just a click away.
Assist is purpose-built for any organization that gets work done in Microsoft Teams, whether you’re in IT, HR, sales ops, customer success, DevOps, facilities, or another service team. It’s used every day by operations teams at companies like Home Depot, GitHub and Adobe to increase productivity and bring order to request management chaos.
Note: A Halp subscription is required to use this app.
Възможности на добавката
- Може да изпраща данни през интернет
- Тази добавка може да осъществява достъп до лични данни в активното съобщение, като например телефонни номера, пощенски адреси или URL адреси. Добавката може да изпрати тези данни на услуга на друг разработчик. Не могат да бъдат четени или променяни други елементи в пощенската ви кутия.