Power BI Premium Capacity Metrics App
The app provides admins the most in-depth information into how your capacities are performing
Power BI Premium capacity metrics app is a solution to support Power BI admins make informed decisions on how best to utilize your Premium capacity resources. The app includes a report with several visually rich charts and tables that give detailed information on what is consuming resources on your premium capacities and what effect that is having to other operations which are running on those capacities along with a dashboard that summarizes valuable insights about your premium capacities being used to help scale Power BI for your entire organization.
The app contains the following:
- Dashboard summarizes key metrics for capacities for which you are an admin
- Report provide more detailed metrics for capacities for which you are an admin. The report contains the following pages:
- Datasets - Provides detailed metrics on the health of the Power BI datasets in your capacities.
- Paginated Reports - Provides detailed metrics on the health of the paginated reports in your capacities.
- Dataflows - Provides detailed refresh metrics for dataflows in your capacities.
- AI - Provides detailed metrics on the health of the AI functions used in your capacities.
- Resource Consumption - Provides detailed resource metrics including memory and CPU high utilization.
- IDs and Info - Names, IDs, and owners for capacities, workspaces, and workloads.
- Health center : Landing page of the report which provides an overview of the health of your Power BI Premium capacity.
Each tab opens a page where you can filter metrics by capacity and date range. If no filters are selected, the report defaults to show the past week’s metrics for all capacities that are reporting metrics.