от DSR S.A.
Efficient management of manufacturing company assets and maintenance process support (CMMS).
What is EAM 4FACTORY
EAM 4FACTORY is a software system dedicated to the Maintenance Department, enabling efficient management of company assets and supporting maintenance process (CMMS). EAM 4FACTORY extends the basic functionality of SFC 4FACTORY in the area of maintenance. It can also work as a separate mobile application.
The system provides support for:
- incidents related to machines and equipment, reported by the production department,
- repair orders together with the registration of mechanics’ working time as well as booking and release of parts and consumables from the warehouse.
EAM 4FACTORY streamlines the optimisation of the production process thanks to preventive and predictive actions that help reduce the duration of any production downtimes resulting from unplanned unavailability of machines.
WHY EAM 4FACTORY?
EAM 4FACTORY allows you to achieve full traceability of repairs and preventive inspections. It allows you to increase the productivity of machines and equipment, providing the functionalities that are missing in most ERP systems. EAM 4FACTORY is easily accessible from anywhere in the company and beyond. You can work on desktop computers, laptops, tablets or other mobile devices – using a web browser and mobile application. At the same time, the system ensures a high level of confidentiality and data security.
THE MOST COMMON USER BENEFITS:
- structured records of machines, parts, tools and other production resources;
- full identification of the maintenance department’s work;
- easier control and support for preventive work;
- better efficiency and effectiveness of production resource management;
- increased productivity of machines and equipment;
- reduced capital and operating costs;
- easy and quick implementation;
- working from anywhere using the mobile application;
- easy integration with the existing IT infrastructure;
- failure reporting;
- easy inspection and maintenance planning;
- access to relevant additional services;
- expert implementation and operation support;
- inventory management;
- intuitive and easy-to-use user interface;
- built-in reports for data analysis.