Businesses run on apps. But it can be challenging to find the right ones to support business priorities such as providing differentiated customer experiences and delivering product innovation.
To solve this and help decision-makers find apps that work well with the products and technologies they already use, we launched Microsoft AppSource this last summer at the 2016 Microsoft Worldwide Partner Conference.
With AppSource, we’re curating a large and growing selection of SaaS apps, content packs, and add-ons that deliver business value on top of Microsoft solutions — such as Dynamics 365, Power BI, Office 365, Cortana Intelligence, and more.
This is not only a valuable offering for business customers, who can easily discover and try the apps for free — it’s also an opportunity for the ISVs and developers who build them. A rapidly growing number of ISVs from all over the world are joining AppSource and showcasing their line-of-business (LoB) SaaS apps to customers worldwide.
Our goal with AppSource is to provide a seamless experience for customers to find, trial, and get apps so it becomes the destination of choice for business users. If you are an ISV with a SaaS app, add-on, or content pack that works with the Microsoft platform, we invite you to join this growing community and gain a sales channel that engages users, helps generate leads, and initiates conversations with new customers across industries.
Not convinced yet? Here are nine compelling reasons to list your apps on AppSource:
- Connect directly with decision-makers. AppSource helps ISVs reach potential customers and connect directly with those critical LoB decision-makers, providing a single destination for business users to discover and try LoB SaaS apps.
- Contribute your way. The SaaS app opportunity spans industries from manufacturing and financial services to distribution, healthcare, and more — as well as multiple business process categories such as customer service, HR, marketing, and finance. If you have an app that provides functionality to help solve specific business challenges, we invite you to review the app review guidelines and submit your app to be listed on AppSource.
- Reach more customers. AppSource can help you reach business users worldwide — in markets you might not have been able to reach before — and receive leads from AppSource right in your CRM system. Customers can easily find apps not only on AppSource.com, but also from within the context of Microsoft products they already use — through the in-product AppSource gallery.
- Extend your sales teams. Your sales teams play a crucial role in your business. When you list your apps on AppSource, you gain another sales channel that empowers business users to find and try business apps without going through your sales department. Plus, by listing on AppSource you can also partner with Microsoft sales teams to deliver end-to-end solutions.
- Unlock Microsoft Go-To-Market Services. Microsoft Go-To-Market (GTM) Services help you open new doors through joint launch planning, global expansion, channel development, lead sharing, and more. As your use of Microsoft technology grows, you get to unlock more unique GTM benefits.
- List your implementation partners. On Oct. 11, 2016, AppSource launched functionality to integrate partners into the community. This means you can sponsor your trusted implementation partners to become recommended partners alongside your apps, so customers can work with them to help accelerate time to value.
- Get started with confidence. Our AppSource team is here to provide a seamless onboarding experience. We’re here to help you every step of the way — whether it’s working on the trial experience, helping you meet the listing criteria, or more.
- Customize your app listing page. You have flexibility when it comes to deciding how you’d like to market your apps on AppSource. Provide a video, data sheets, documentation, and detailed description — we’ll work with you to present your app on AppSource in a compelling way.
- Get actionable insights. Your success is our success. We’ll share insights into how your app is performing on AppSource, what works well, and how to further improve.
Get started today
Are you an ISV aspiring to list your app on AppSource? Submit your app to AppSource today.
Does your app use more than one SaaS/PaaS/IaaS offering?
If so, we would also like to hear from you to help you build, package, and list your app on AppSource. Complete this short survey and we will engage directly to help accelerate and guide you through this journey. We look forward to helping more customers discover what your apps can do to help transform their business.