I’ve written recently about our efforts to streamline customer experience on Microsoft AppSource and create an intuitive purchasing experience that makes it easier for customers to find, try, buy, and deploy apps directly from the marketplace.
In November at Microsoft Ignite, we highlighted these capabilities along with our new Security and Compliance program for Micorosft 365. Now, I thought I’d take a moment to highlight some of the apps that you can get right now from some of our innovative partners. These are solutions that you can try, buy, deploy and manage yourself today with just a few clicks.
- Officeatwork Template Chooser - A collection of Apps and Add-Ins offering any Office 365 user an ingeniously simple and smart way to access and manage their own Office 365 templates. Allows users to create new documents based on sets of their personal, department's, or their company's latest version of curated Office 365 templates.
- Approved Contact Microsoft for Office 365/Teams - Compare open times on your calendar to open times on any of your Approved Contact's calendars. Schedule meetings with contacts outside of your company at the perfect open time from inside of Office 365 and Teams.
- ArcGIS Business Analyst Web App - Business Analyst helps you make smarter market planning, site selection, and customer segmentation decisions. By combining demographic, lifestyle, behavioral, and spending data, maps, and reports with location-driven intelligence, you can identify under-performing markets, pinpoint the right growth sites, find where your target customers live, and share the market research across your organization.
- Speech to Text by Zoom Media – Turn audio into text automatically with an average accuracy level of 90%+. The service is updated monthly and can be used for automated (live) subtitles, transcription of recordings, voice bots and indexing of large archives of audio content to make them better searchable.
- Barracuda WAF-as-a-Service – A cloud delivered solution that enables users with no security expertise to deploy the WAF-as-a-Service in a few simple steps to protect their web applications against the OWASP Top 10, DDoS, zero-day attacks, and more in just minutes.
Check out more apps here, and keep an eye out as we continue to add new offers over the coming weeks! As always, you can let me know what you think and how we can improve the buying and selling experience in Microsoft AppSource by reaching out to @MSFTAppSource.