Happy New Year!
Now that we are back from the holidays, I wanted to share with you a few ideas on how to get the most out of your purchases from Microsoft AppSource. You might remember, a few weeks ago, I published a blog on how you can purchase apps on Microsoft AppSource. I briefly touched on how you can manage apps once you’ve purchased them, but I’d like to take the time to look a little closer at the options available to customers in Microsoft 365 Admin Center.
Once you’ve purchased an app, you’ll have the option to select “Configure product” or “Manage Subscriptions.” Selecting either of these options will take you to Microsoft 365 Admin center, where you’ll find a host of options including:
- Users – Configure user access and seats
- Groups – Assign users to groups within your organization
- Devices – Authorize devices to use purchased apps
- Billing – See a list of the apps you’ve purchased and quickly upgrade, downgrade, or cancel solutions
- Reports – View usage reports relating to your app
These options will help you ensure that your apps and subscriptions meet your current business needs and give your IT team the ability to provide support and help you to optimize apps that are being used across your organization.
As always, you can let me know what you think and how we can improve the buying and selling experience in Microsoft AppSource by reaching out to @MSFTAppSource.