Maximize Your Service Availability and minimizing risks with Microsoft Endpoint Manager Assessment
Gain an insight into the health of your Microsoft Endpoint Manager environment by proactively diagnosing issues and risks, reviewing your results, and receiving continuous updates to best practice guidance. Analyze your environment against best practices developed by Microsoft, then work with a Elevate Solutions Limited’s engineer to understand your results and develop a plan that limits risk and improves your environment.
• Gain an expert’s perspective on what issues you should address first. • Optimize your environment based on Microsoft best practices to prevent issues before they arise. • Establish a baseline so you can track your progress throughout the year.
• Holistic recommendations that enable you to improve your people, process and technology. • Expert analysis and a prioritized remediation guidance on what to fix first. • Regular updates to guidance and features. • In-depth review of findings with subject matter expert.
• Assess the Devices, Apps Protection Policy, Enrollment Restrictions, Compliance Baseline, Configuration Profile, Endpoint Protection, Co-management setup with Configuration Manager. Collect and analyze client heath data that is available from Microsoft Endpoint Manager. Agenda • Welcome call: Occurs 1 week before delivery with Elevate Solutions’ Assessment Engineer and Customer Success Account Manager. • Setup and initial results: Complete the assessment setup and initial result gathering prior to your analysis. • Engineer led analysis: Your assessment engineer will analyze your results and lead the in-depth review of your findings in three remote meeting days, or a one-day remote meeting in addition to two onsite days. Your engineer will work with you to develop a prioritized list of recommendations. • Close out meeting: Finalize and deliver your results.
Detailed Scope and Requirements Technical Scope:
• Microsoft Endpoint Manager Configurations. • Configurations Manager server assessment (Co-Management) • Client Assessment (Android, iOS, iPad OS, MacOS, Windows 10/11) • Conditional access setup assessment. • Updates and Application Delivery. • Configuration Profile, Compliance Baseline, Endpoint Protection review. • Role Based Access Control assessment.
Be proactive across Focus Areas
• Availability and Business Continuity: Maximize your service availability. • Change and Configuration Management: Manage changes to services configuration settings across your environment. • Operations and Monitoring: Manage and perform day-to-day operations within your environment. • Performance and Scalability: Deliver the expected user experience by managing current and future performance. • Security and Compliance: Protect your services from attack and ensure the integrity and privacy of your data. • Upgrade, Migration and Deployment: Manage product or development lifecycles, migrations between platforms, and deployment of new services into your environment.