*A QuickStart package for implementing Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement.*
This QuickStart from Stoneridge Software gets you up and running on Microsoft's Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement quickly.
We get your system provisioned; and set up your business units, users, and security. While deploying the Outlook client connecting Outlook to Customer Engagement, we import master data, customize your system - adding fields and personal views; and build you a custom report.
Finally, we provide training on your configured system and go-live support.
* Get your online system provisioned
* Set up your business units, users, and security
* Set up email with server-side sync
Deploy the Dynamics 365 App for Outlook:
* Review your system requirements
* Provide training on the app for Outlook
* Provide information on mobile client access
Load Master Data:
* Get lists of leads, contacts, accounts, etc.
* Import the master data
Customize the System:
* Add custom fields to forms
* Create custom views
* Train on creation of personal views
* Build a report
* Provide training documentation specific to your instance
* Conduct training
* Provide go-live support
* CRM system up-and-running
* Business units, users, and security setup
* Master data imported
* Installed Outlook client to connect CRM to Outlook
* Training on system
This implementation may take between two to six weeks and pricing may vary depending on client data.