9A Advanced Manufacturing – Project Based
Project based (ETO) combines projects, production, warehousing and financial processes in BC
9A Adv. Manufacturing for Business Central - Project based (ETO)
Projects based manufacturing is quite complex and difficult to support with only standard Dynamics 365 Business Central. This app brings a lot of answers to the complexity and enables the manufacturing companies to have a smooth and strong support for their users in toggeling the complexity, enabling the users to keep on top of the daily challenges, making the right decisions based on real-time insights.
Maintaining projects with engineering processes and BOM iterations, budget revisions, procurement issues, documentation in all aspects, service orders and in combination with standard warehouse and production is quite a complex thing. This app includes features for combining the standard functionality in BC and adds more valuable areas not supported.
The solution can be enhanced in several ways: Advanced connector for PLM, 9A Raptor Document Warehouse, GANNT chart planning and also for 9A Smart Insigths for advanced reporting.
- Project hierachy - build connections between several projects
- Budget versions - managing evolvements in budgetting and tracking costs.
- Integration to PLM/PDM/CAD systems from PTC, Solidworks, Autodesk
- Projects documents, files, drawings, 3D models - library
- Procurement from project, creating purchase, productions or assembly orders
- Request for Quote functionality are enabling purchase dept. with rich features
- Task mgt. with proces status for each task enabling overview for projects managers
- Create Shipments on project parts/drawings or items/spareparts
- WIP extensions for detailed recognition based on EAC / ETC on task or project
- Structures data to use on Power BI for visualizing the project values and timelines / developments are possible
- Role centers for finance, project managers, warehouse and procurement
- For shopfloor functionality this solution can be extended with Jobmanager solution.
This product is developed by 9altitudes. A European consulting group that consolidates local organizations in Belgium (AdUltima Group, Admiral Dynamics), The Netherlands (Pylades, Cayentis), France (AdUltima France), Denmark (Optimate, Bredana Solutions, Econocap, Dynalogic) and Slovenia (Innito).
The group has in-depth knowledge of ERP, IoT, PLM CRM, DMS and Business Analytics. The philosophy of the combined group is to be a long-term partner strengthened by the world class proven platforms of Microsoft and PTC.
This app supports the Essential and Premium editions of Dynamics 365 Business Central.
France, Netherlands, Belgium, Denmark, Slovenia