Product Information Management (PIM) built for Dynamics Business Central
Pimics adds powerful Product Information Management (PIM) functionality to Business Central. It brings the PIM-in-ERP concept to the market, as an alternative to standalone PIM solutions.
This app works as an extension to Business Central and
allows companies to manage extended product data directly in their Dynamics
ERP. This includes Digital Asset Management, data quality assurance, features
inheritance in the product tree, bulk changes, mass data imports from suppliers, and automated data synchronization to multiple sales and marketing channels.
Forget manual product data duplication, or
keeping data up-to-date using versioning and Excel. Once you create data in
Pimics, this will be the only up-to-date version of it for each product. The
data from suppliers are reviewed and completed in Pimics if necessary. This
ensures everyone in the company works with up-to-date data regardless of the
publishing channel they manage.
Pimics focuses on 4 main goals:
- Keep consistent and up-to-date content on each sales channel
- Effectively manage rich product data
- Manage the process of preparation of product data
- Shorten Time-To-Market metric
Benefits of using this app:
- Build up the Single Point of Truth for your product information in Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Management of both structured – like features, keywords, and unstructured product data – like documents, videos, texts
- Effectively work with many languages
- Simple process to manage a huge amount of data. Save time and shorten time to market.
- Data integrity check and data management in one place. You need to trust in your data!
- Data can be easily used for different types of sales&marketing channels. Without additional work.
- You have your sales&marketing channels under control. You know what is where.
- You don't need to worry about a separate product data backup, as it will be included with your ERP database backup.
- Support of international standards like eCl@ss, ETIM for product classification, BMECat, and DataNorm for data exchange.
You can have all the PIM functionality you need, right inside your Business Central. Under the same familiar user interface, and without any data integration costs and hassles.
Visit our product website www.pimics.com for more details about the product, or our company website www.allium.eu for more details about us.
For pricing details see Pimics web site.
Pimics is available in all markets where Business Central is available
English, German, Spanish, French, Czech
This app supports both the Essential and Premium editions of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.