Shopify Integration for Dynamics 365 Business Central
de Celigo Inc - CA, USA
Fully automate synching orders, customers, inventory, fulfillment, etc. with your Shopify store(s)
Celigo provides an integration platform as a service (iPaaS) with extensive ecommerce industry expertise. The Shopify - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central prebuilt integration application automates multiple aspects of your ecommerce operations including:
- Order Management - Synchronize orders from all channels (storefront, POS, or social) to ensure orders are not missed or delayed, resulting in a smooth, consistent customer experience.
- Shipping and Fulfillment - Leverage advanced fulfillment logistics for a great customer experience; pick/pack/ship and send real-time shipping information to customers so your customers know exactly when they are receiving their orders.
- Inventory - Avoid disappointed customers and lost sales. Automatically sync inventory levels from single or multiple warehouse locations, which are displayed in Shopify and your Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central ERP.
- Product - Ensure reduced errors related to manually maintaining product specifications across different product types, by automatically syncing newly created products and their updates from Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central to Shopify.
- Billing - Save valuable time required in manually keeping the invoices in sync between the two systems by automatically syncing newly created invoices from Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central to Shopify.
- Refund - Synchronize refunds between the two systems to help your finance team be aware of refund orders and in keeping the accounts in balance
Optimize the buying experience with timely fulfillment, accurate product inventory, and real-time order status to help you improve customer experience and increase positive reviews.
Take control of your integrations with a user-friendly business process automation platform that provides you with best practices for integrating Shopify and Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, while enabling you to create custom integrations as needed
Efficiently scale business operations by automating order-to-cash processes so your resources can be used more effectively to grow your business.