Job Manager Core
de Cost Control Software
Job Manager is a powerful and easy to use costing solution that enhances the jobs module.
Job Manager is a powerful and easy to use activity-based costing solution that enhances the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Jobs module. Job Manager provides an efficient way to manage resources, track the status of your jobs, record consumption of items, schedule job tasks, monitor dates, view activity costs, view material requirements, and manage subcontractor activities all within a single integrated solution.
- Increase revenue: with shorter lead times and reliable promise dates that allow for more accurate deliveries and better customer service.
- Keep informed: will real time data know where your costs are on every job at any time.
- Cut costs: by significantly reducing inventory, overtime and time spend updating spreadsheets
- Gain control: through instant access to the
audit of all costs posted to each task on your job
- Save time: with quick and easy access to your company’s projected cost at completion, solve problems before they happen
- Allows for the tracking of complex projects by grouping jobs together as master and sub jobs
- Unlimited user defined cost categories within nine cost category groups
- Supports enhanced billing options such a milestone, time and material, prepayment and retainer
- Provides a purchase dashboard that gives a complete overview of all purchases for a specific job
- New job task view provides insight into budget and actual hours as well as cost and price by job task
- Enhanced job statistics give an overview of budget, committed cost and actual cost by cost category
- Various improved fact boxes to provide quick insight into a job or job task
The price for Job Manager Core is USD 12 per user per month.
The app supports both the Essential and Premium editions of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
The app is available in Australia, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Spain, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United Arab Emirates and the United States.