de Dhyey Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
A complete solution for Audit trail statistic with Dynamics 365 Business Central
An audit trail is proof of all the changes made to financial data. It’s a list that displays the count and history of a document, from creation, modification to posting.
An audit trail statistic is a category wise set of documents to validate the transactions recorded in accounting books.
2. Analyze gains and losses when we can track changes that may not have been included while initially adding the records.
4. All records are categories in types like, General, Bank, Tax, Sales, Purchases, Inventory, Employees, Resources, Jobs, Fixed assets, Manufacturing, Service, Warehouse, Cost accounting, Transfer.
2. You can confirm that documents / records are accurate and transparent.
5. It controls the possibility of transactions being backdated (transactions that may have been entered / posted with an earlier date, and not the actual date) in financial and stock books.
6. Smooth audit: Internal and external auditors can track activities smoothly, works better way and save time and money.
7. Track lost documents, identify errors in entry and correct or amend it to regulate transactions.
2.Back dated posting entries for financial register, Item register, Fixed Asset register.
This app supports the Essential and Premium edition of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
Canada, India, United Kingdom, and United States. Supported Languages English only.