Econix Expense Management 365
de Econix InfoTech Ltd.
An easy way to submit, approve and track travel expenses with Business Central
ECONIX Expense Management powered by Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central enables your team to manage various types of expenses within Business Central with integration to Finance, Employee, Jobs and Resources. Ability to upload expense receipts for expense type.
Expenses can be linked to projects i.e. jobs in Business Central to load the cost on job and its related tasks.
Expense Management comes with built-in approval flow that forwards the expenses directly to the relevant approver via email notification. Approved expenses are ready for posting to Business Central.
Free up time from tedious paperwork, stop worrying about losing receipts.
Features and benefits
- Attach receipts within the expense type/lines or document
- Submit the expense whenever it suits you
- Get an e-mail notification when expense sheet submitted for approval
- E-mail notification to submitted users at approval of expense sheet
- Expenses are available for posting in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central once approved
- Any format of receipts/bills can be attached to expense
- Expense management support multi-currency and taxation
- Expenses can be assigned to specific jobs and job tasks in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Essentials Edition of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Premium Edition of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
- English (Canada)