de Fortune Technologies SA
A maritime financial solution enabling to achieve a global overview of your fleet financials
- Familiar, easy-to-navigate interface.
- Multi-Group, Multi-Company, Multi-Currency System with consolidation capabilities.
- Account Payables, Account Receivables, and Invoicing.
- Automatic Inter-company Transactions.
- Disbursement Accounting.
- Flexible Chart of Accounts.
- Unearned Revenue and Expense Computation and Automatic Posting.
- Payment Authorization Levels and Payment Approval workflow.
- Flexible Dimensions and Analysis views.
- Cash Management.
- Budget Management (planning and cost control).
- Fixed Assets.
- Scalable Authorization Levels.
- Reporting by Dimensions.
- Advance Reporting (Account Schedules) and Financial Analysis.
- Cash Flow Analysis.
- Integrated with Cash Flow, Freight Collection, Crew Payroll, Insurance & Claims, and Purchasing.
- Customizable screens according to user responsibilities and preferences.
- Notifications mechanism, alerting a single or a group of users ensuing from predefined conditions.
- Embedded Internal Chat system (Enhanced Notes) to facilitate communication among office users.
- Extensive reporting capabilities. Dynamic representation of charts according to user’s preferences, as well as generation of statistical information, graphs, calculations etc. on all data inserted.
- Performance Management (KPIs) for processes within the system.
- Central Roles & Permissions Management.
- Role Based dashboard.
- Interfaces with other systems.
Fortune Maritime Financial is part of Fortune Maritime, a complete maritime business suite based on the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central platform. The platform enables you to achieve a connected, standardized, and global overview across your fleet for key operations such as Financial, PMS, Purchase, HSQE, Operations, Freight, Crew, MGA, and more besides.
Fortune Maritime is a Certified (class approved by Lloyd's Register and ClassNK, MRV & IMO-DCS certified by Emicert) & cost-effective solution, targeting to improve your key shipping business processes, extend the value of your software investments and accelerate business innovation.
When combined with our business intelligence platform, based in PowerBI, powerful business insights can be extracted and KPIs can be monitored easily on a daily basis.
Supported Editions: This app supports both the Essential and Premium editions of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
Supported countries: Greece, Cyprus, Italy, Malta, United States, United Kingdom, Egypt.
Supported Languages: The app is available in English (United States).