Lanham ACE Warehousing
de Lanham Associates
Paperless warehousing, as simple or as complex as you need.
Whether you’re just getting started in warehousing, or you have sophisticated requirements around directed pick and put-away, lot/serial number tracking and license plating, or need something in between, Lanham’s ACE Warehousing will help you drive efficiency. You only pay for what you use. Start and Grow.
Strong WMS with the Ultimate Flexibility
Does your company need to:
- Gain productivity with handhelds, or even get rid of paper in the warehouse?
- Make fewer warehouse mistakes that you don’t find until you try to ship?
- Print barcodes and labels?
- Put away in a faster, more organized way?
- Take a physical inventory without shutting down the warehouse?
- Make dynamic inventory movements, or execute a planned movement, pick, or put-away?
- Track lot and serial numbers?
- Use license plating?
- Pick for production and post consumption or output?
- Start anywhere and grow your WMS as your needs grow?
ACE Warehousing meets you where you are today, and provides options for what you need in organizing your warehouse with real-time inventory control. It works with or without paper on its own, and is enhanced with E-Ship and OWR (Outbound Warehouse Request) capabilities, as well as Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Advanced Warehousing (Bins, Directed Pick, Directed Putaway, Shipments and Receipts) as needed.
Because it is built inside Dynamics 365 Business Central, it is intuitive to use and easier than most WMS systems to implement. Simple implementations can be done in a day. All your data resides inside your business system, and real-time capabilities means there are no delays in updating inventory and no data integration issues.
Why Lanham’s ACE Warehousing?
Lanham ACE Warehousing is based on 20+ years of proven supply chain capabilities, and was designed especially to minimize complexity in Business Central. It can be as simple or complex as your needs are. You can start anywhere and grow as your needs do, and only pay for what you need.
Please reach out -- We’d be honored to show you the options.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Essential and Premium edition
United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, United Kingdom, and Netherlands.
This app is available in English (United States), English (Canada), English (Australia), English (New Zealand), English (United Kingdom), and English (Netherlands).