Smart Job Queue
Accelerate your automation journey with these Job Queue improvements
When you have set up job queues the first question is, is it running properly?
- Recover a
job automatically after an error
- Send e-mails on successful runs
- Send e-mails on unsuccessful runs
- Select which company the job should run in
- Progress message on running jobs
- Job message, to see a message when a job has completed its task
- Last run failed, to filter on unsuccessful jobs
- Possible to run jobs directly in the client as the current user
- Last heartbeat, to see the time when a running job was last updating its progress
What about the costs?
Smart Currency Update has a 30-day free trial and after that, the price is based on the number of licensed users in the tenant. Essential and Premium users are priced at 2 euros/month, and Team member users are free of charge. To calculate your price and read more about our pricing please go to
This app supports the Essential and Premium editions of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.