INTEGRATED MANAGEMENT of the processes related to MEASURES and QUALITY CONTROL
The quality of a product or a service is influenced by many interacting activities (design, supply, production). Tempo Zero QMS offers a series of tools to support the company in this activity in the areas of Sales and Purchases, as described below.
The management of quality controls on incoming products allows to define parametrically, for each type of product managed, the following information:
- Control tests to be carried out by item type: it is possible to create different control cards to record the measurements linked to a specific item in line with its purchasing process. The "Control Card" is created according to the various measurements that you decide to carry out and is linked to one or more items.
- Admissible values and control parameters
- Measurement historicization made on the single Purchase Orders with the Quality Instance cards
- Cards of Measuring instruments.
A control order allows to manage the controls of the quantities received that are subject to inspection.
The incoming quality control management allows to manage the following information:
- Control order management linked to the input documents
- Control with traceability by Series No. and Lot No.
- Control sample sizes
- Conformity and NonConformity posting
- Loading of the warehouse location or specific placement of items (with the Quality Set Up) in relation to a receipt from vendors.
- The conforming quantities are put and moved to the receiving location/placement while the non-conforming quantities are transferred to the non-conforming materials location/placement.
NonConformity management allows the compilation of cards for each item and document to evaluate the outcome of the following activities:
- Return from customer (customer non-conformity)
- Return to vendor (supplier non-conformity)
Each NonConformity is followed in its evolution, defining: Type / State / Defects / Solutions / Result of Solutions / Closure.
The item database is linked with an “item card” to the Quality Measures, where the sampled quantities, non-conforming quantities and control card models are indicated.
This app supports the Essentials Editions of Dynamics365 Business Central
Supported countries ITALY
Supported languages IT and EN