pryme Fund Management
Grant and Fund management and accounting for nonprofit, charities and other fund-based organisations
Struggling to properly allocate and track your funds and grants? How challenging is it to manage restrictions and distribute expenses across different funds, grants, initiatives, or projects? Dreaming of staying compliant and transparent?
A report by Charity Digital found that UK charities that adopted digital technologies such as cloud-based accounting software saw a 17% increase in productivity and a 23% reduction in time spent on administrative tasks.
Instead of relying on separate systems or even spreadsheets, manage your funds and grants on a dedicated fund ledger as part of your financial system.
From approval to compliance reporting, have all the information in one single place and avoid duplicity of data and effort.
Streamline your processes with pryme Fund Management for a fully integrated fund management and easy fund reporting in one click:
- Effortlessly track and register the use of funds and grants, ensuring that they are being used for the intended purpose.
- Manage the whole grant/fund lifecycle in a Fund Ledger, which is fully integrated with your General Ledger.
- Assign, reassign, allocate and reallocate grants with full traceability and reporting capabilities regardless of possible restrictions and numerous funding sources.
- Obtain live data reporting on fund and grant allocation with the press of a button.
- Easily keep track of your spending and make cost projections. Monitor how much funding is left or if there’s been any overspending.
- Up-to-date reports to identify risks and take countermeasures if needed.
- Maintain accurate financial records including SOFA and Movement of Funds and comply with relevant regulations to stay compliant.
The app supports the Essentials and Premium Editions of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.Supported countries