de WebSan Solutions Inc.
EDI365 is a user-friendly EDI connector for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
EDI365 is a user-friendly EDI connector for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central used by many businesses to efficiently carry out their business operations. Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) is the exchange of business documents, such as purchase orders, invoices, inventory adjustment or acknowledgement and shipments between business partners in a common format directly from one computer to another.
EDI365 maximizes communication exchanges between a wide range of business-to-business networks.
We understand that suppliers and clients have specific requirements as to how they do business. Relying on manual processes can be cumbersome and time-consuming. Using an EDI connector will ensure that you can facilitate painless transactions amongst many trading partners.
We have experience working with trading partners such as Wayfair, Walmart, Amazon and Home Depot.
EDI365 works to make transmitting standard business documents easy and simple.
To use the app, additional app configuration, licensing, and connections to Trading Partners are needed. To complete these items, please contact WebSan Solutions at firstname.lastname@example.org to review all inquiries and next steps.
Benefits of EDI365:
- Accelerated transmission: Information is transmitted from one business to another business efficiently and quickly
- Automated data entry: Data is entered automatically by EDI365
- Reduce errors: No human interaction is involved, so there are minimal chances of error or delay
- Faster processing: With the help of EDI365, business processes can be executed at a much faster rate as compared to the traditional method of sending information through email
- Build long-term relationships: Develop long term relationships with trading partners and grow your business
Supported Editions: The app supports the Essentials and Premium Editions of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
Supported Countries: This app is available in the United States, Canada, and Mexico
Supported Languages: This app is available in English (United States).