Folio3’s Magento Connector for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central allows you to automate and sync business processes and data such as orders, customer details, vendors, products, inventory, and more between your Magento e-store and Dynamic 365 Business Central ERP system.
Folio3’s Magento connector ensures that you are aware of your inventory levels, customer orders, refunds and other such information that you had to verify before separately.
The Magento Connector for Dynamics 365 Business Central keeps your workflows intact and does not compromise your critical data collection points and security.
Some of our connector features:
- Easy Order Management: All sales orders and associated customer and billing details are automatically synced from Magento to Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, greatly reducing order processing time and enabling rapid fulfillment. Any updates to order in Magento is automatically updated in the ERP and vice versa.
- Customer/vendor Information Management: With Magento Connector, there’s no need to manually upload customer information in the ERP.
- Automated Product Synchronization: Any product created or updated in Dynamics 365 Business Central, is automatically reflected in Magento along with related details such as product category, product name, description, pricing, etc.
- Multiple Pricing Opportunities: You now have the option to offer customized pricing to your customers. The personalized pricing option is driven by a set of rules specified by you through your Dynamics 365 Business Central ERP.
- Data Migration: The connector also enables the migration of Magento 2/1 data into your Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central ERP.
- Fully Customizable: Our connector is fully customizable, so you can add any functionality you need to it’s out of the box feature set.
We have a one-time installation cost and then a nominal annual fee. We don’t charge on the number transactions. For more info, visit page: Magento Dynamics Connector
This app supports the Essential and Premium editions of Dynamics 365 Business Central
United Kingdom, United States, Canada, United Arab Emirates, Singapore, Malaysia and Australia