de Imagine Communications
Consolidated invoicing & financials for Advertising & Media companies
As the complexity of multi-product advertising increases, many media organizations are dealing with a fragmented advertising business, multiple delivery systems, manual, duplicate workflows, and frustrated customers dealing with multiple departments and invoices.
Imagine Communications xG Finance™ unified billing and financial management software helps solve these issues by streamlining multi-platform advertising into a single financial system and onto a single invoice.
Tame the complexity of multi-platform advertising with a single, unified solution. Increase advertiser satisfaction and optimize profit potential through more robust, efficient and automated workflows with xG Finance. Leverage enterprise-level scalability and extensibility that embraces customer-driven change, with a unified system synchronizes multi-product back-office for revenue projection, billing, collections and account management.
- Streamline multi-platform billing, consolidate invoices and financial information across your business
- Deliver consolidated invoices to enhance your end-customer experience
- Consolidated revenue forecast visibility while streamlining your operation
- Gain clear visibility with rich reporting to better analyze invoice data, accounts receivable, revenue and aging
- Unified system synchronizes multi-product back-office for revenue projection, billing, collections and account management.
- A single, simple bill for complex advertising media platforms, combining affidavit information from multiple systems and consolidating invoices to match multi-product sales orders
- Invoice options for customer defined cycles, unlimited recipients, and batching to reduce manual labor and errors
- Reporting options offer multiple parameters for more details, full catalog of standard and ad-hoc reports for invoice data, accounts receivable, revenue and aging
- More accountability and accuracy, with a general ledger that solves complex revenue recognition and forecasting challenges, SOX and GAAP compliant
- More ad types, expand without increasing head count, eliminates double entry as traffic systems and order data merges automatically
- More Account-Centric: Supports multiple financial transactions and adjustments to keep accounts current and accurate
- More Accountability: A general ledger separates invoice activity from actual revenue and through an automated system, invoices are processed with customer defined allocations-
- User-friendly UI provides grid search, one-click data export