Customer Portal for Dynamics 365 by CRMJetty
de Biztech Consulting & Solutions
A next-gen self-service Portal to better engage with your customers and enhance their experience
Are you looking for efficient and centralized business operations management tool?
Don’t rely on pen and paper or traditional spreadsheets any longer to manage customers, partners, etc. Adopt a better and easier approach.
CRMJetty (a Biztech venture) brings you our best-in-class Dynamics 365 Customer Portal. It’s a next-generation portal that provides customers an engaging experience with an intuitive interface. It has features to help businesses manage operations and configure it in harmony with their business logic. It also provides easy access to data based on defined actions and roles.
- Flexible Page Builder - Design multiple sites, pages, or sub-grids using our drag-and-drop page builder, or edit the site directly with the built-in code editor.
- Configurable Widgets - Ready-to-use standard design components and templates with custom data binding helps you create pages faster.
- Design Layouts - Customize your design templates, choose from multiple layouts, and even define HTML classes and custom IDs, to give your portal a personal touch.
- Seamless Content Management - Share data securely with customers in their chosen language based on their roles. Filter the content and display it in card format publicly and privately. Set different workflows.
- Custom Dashboard - Customize your dashboard to simplify customer navigation. Set quick links to widgets like Recent Activity, Counter Block, etc. for any entity.
- Configuration Management - Configure an active CRM layout within minutes. Sync data for different environments. Reset and preserve data when switching to another CRM instance.
- 360° Entity Management - Manage all the default entities in your CRM. Configure custom entities and build forms automatically, following parent-child entity relationships.
- Enhanced User Management - Add users, user-roles, and define user access rules for users.
- Role-Based Access - Assign roles to various users. Let them access different entities and view data in record and account-based hierarchy formats.
- Mobile-Friendly - A fully responsive interface to work on any device.
- Case Management - Let customers create, view, and track their cases.
- Knowledge Base Articles - Build an extensive knowledge base to help customers find answers to their questions.
- Page-Level Access Control - Manage page-level access permissions for all customers.
- Flexible Third-Party Integrations - Including social login, PayPal, Stripe, and much more.
Note: Visit CRMJetty (a Biztech venture) for more info.