Alerts/Notifications Management in Dynamics 365 CRM - Alerts4Dynamics
Schedule, Manage, and Prioritize Alerts/Notifications to target audience in Dynamics 365
Alerts4Dynamics is a Dynamics 365 CRM alert solution. It allows you to create, manage, and schedule alerts in Dynamics 365 CRM to keep users informed of important updates within their CRM. You can add information to a single record or a group of records and send notifications to your selected Dynamics 365 CRM users. You can set the notifications to show permanently or for a specific period. The notification button is accessible on all entities and from any place in the CRM.
Alerts4Dynamics supports both OOB and Custom entities and supports the following deployment models - On-Premises and Online. It is also available for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 9.x and above, and Dataverse (Power Apps).
Start your 15-day FREE trial or click here to Custom Quote as per your requirements!
- Entity Support: Create and manage alerts for both OOB as well as Custom Entities.
- Types of Alerts: Create Announcement, Rule-Based, Record-Based, and Event-Based alerts.
- Alert Modes: Alerts can be shown as Pop-ups or Form Notifications to Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM users and also can be sent as Emails to CRM users or customers (external audiences).
- Alert levels: Alerts can be categorized as Information, Warning, or Critical.
- Log of Alerts: View log of ‘Read/Dismissed’ alerts by users.
- Notification Visibility Period: Define the process start date (when the new notifications will begin) and end date (when new notifications will stop) for creating notifications. You can also specify how long each notification will be visible.
- Define Audience: Alerts can be configured to be shown to a particular set of audiences as well as dynamic audiences.
- Globally Accessible: View alerts from anywhere in Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM.
- Multiple Notifications: Create multiple notifications in Dynamics 365 CRM for a single alert.
- Multiple Language Support: Alert messages can be created in multiple languages.
- User Preference: User is given the choice to select the mode to receive alerts, i.e., through Pop-ups or Email Notifications.
- Dismissible/Non-Dismissible Alerts: Provision to configure the alerts as dismissible or non-dismissible.
- Auto-dismissible Alerts: Provision to configure the alerts as auto-dismissible/non-auto dismissible.
- Search Notifications: Users can quickly search for desired notifications on the alert panel by using notification search bar.
- Message Rich Text: Create engaging messages with message-rich text feature to make notifications more descriptive and interactive.
Explore our Alerts4Dynamics eBook to enhance sales communication with real-time sales alerts in Dynamics 365 CRM.
Recommended Companion App for Automation:
- Business Process Checklist: Create sales playbooks consisting of best practices for various sales scenarios in the form of checklists/to-do lists that are automatically displayed to salespeople within Dynamics 365 CRM.
- WhatsApp4Dynamics: Create records from WhatsApp messages and automate sending WhatsApp messages from Dynamics 365 CRM on events such as order confirmations, appointment reminders, and much more.
Explore Inogic’s extensive collection of over 15+ apps designed to maximize your Dynamics 365 CRM experience. Our app portfolio covers a wide range of categories, including geospatial, storage and document management, user adoption, SaaS management, productivity, visualization, and integration. Take advantage of a free trial today and discover how our apps can elevate your Dynamics 365 CRM usage!