Enforce best practices using Business Process Checklist within Dynamics 365 CRM!
Simplify your internal processes by enforcing best practices using Business Process Checklist within Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE. Managers and admins can create plans in the form of checklists/to-do lists or processes for their users to follow throughout their day. Be it Lead, Opportunity, Case, any Custom entity, or Business Process Flow or Custom Group, attach a set of rules and plans for your stakeholders to follow to create a consistent and reliable practice. Make life simple again by guiding your team on every step of their CRM process.
To learn more about Business Process Checklist, visit our website, or online docs. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get a personalized demo from our technology experts.
- Create Plans- Create step-by-step plans for your users to follow for their day-to-day activities within Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM.
- Plans on Records- Automatically associate plans against OOB as well as Custom record entities for users to follow.
- Plans on Business Process Flows- Automatically associate plans against OOB and Custom Business Process Flows to guide users.
- Plan on Custom Groups- If your organization is not using any Business Process Flow, you can also set up plans on Custom Groups.
- Manage Plans- Easily Revise and Delete plans, and plan steps and activities within the plan.
- View and follow Plans- Users can view the set plan and follow them step by step for their day-to-day tasks.
- Auto-attach plan- Plans will get automatically attached to records when set conditions are met.
- Checklist Plan- Set up a checklist-type plan when the actions are to be performed regardless of the order.
- Process Plan- Set up a process-type plan when the order in which the tasks are performed is critical.
- Dynamics Steps/Conditional Steps- Create a series of steps that can be dynamically changed depending on conditions.
- Set up activities- Add actionable steps like automatically sending emails, creating phone calls, or any other custom activities within your plan.
- Copy plans- Easily copy and reuse existing plans instead of creating one from scratch.
- Track Progress- Managers and users can keep track of the activities that have been completed, the ones that are still overdue, and the ongoing ones during the course of the day.
- Mobile/Tablets- Managers and users can view, follow and track the progress of the plans on mobile apps
Business Process Checklist is available for Dynamics CRM v9.1 onwards, and Dataverse. It supports Microsoft Dynamics 365 Online.
Start your 15-day FREE trial today! Want to get started right away? Get Quote as per your business needs!
Recommended Companion App for User Adoption:
Getting your users to adopt your organization’s strategies is a key part of consistent team performance. Check out our other customer-loved user adoption apps below
- User Adoption Monitor: With User Adoption Monitor integrated within your Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM, you can take your CRM user adaptivity to next level. A smart non-intrusive activity tracker, it monitors user actions to help businesses understand adoption and evaluate and design their business processes accordingly.
- Gamifics365: Implement game mechanics into daily Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM activities and make them more engaging for users. With Gamification within your CRM, Motivate your reps in using CRM more, do more sales, etc. using different competitive games, scoreboards, and leaderboards.
Inogic has over 15+ Apps that help you maximize value from Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM. Our app portfolio spans several categories including Geo-Spatial, Storage and Document Management, User Adoption, SaaS Management, Productivity, Visualization, and Integration. Download today for a Free Trial and find out how these apps help enhance your Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM experience!