Best tool for Bi-directional integration between Intuit QuickBooks and MS Dynamics 365 CRM
InoLink is an Integration tool that links your Intuit QuickBooks with your Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM online account. Get a 360-degree view of customers to help understand them better. Gain key insights from historical data on aging balances, transaction history, totals, recent customer transactions, top customers, and other information in Accounting Dashboards in your Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM window. Leverage InoLink’s seamless data exchange capabilities and avoid duplication of data in Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM and QuickBooks.
Sync one or more QuickBooks companies with a single instance of Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM with InoLink. Push data from Dynamics 365 CRM to QuickBooks via a secure channel in real-time.
InoLink supports QuickBooks versions of USA, UK, Canada and Australia. InoLink is available for Microsoft Dynamics 365 v9.x and above. It supports online.
- Cloud-Based Integration tool: Runs on Microsoft Azure
- Multiple QuickBooks Companies: A Single instance of Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM can be synced with one or more QuickBooks Companies
- Accounting View of Customer: View customer balances and aging details from within Dynamics 365 CRM
- Send Quote/Order/Invoices to QuickBooks: Push Quotes/Order/Invoice from Dynamics 365 CRM to QuickBooks
- Tax Calculation for Quote/Order/Invoices: Calculate tax for Quote/Order/Invoice within Dynamics 365 CRM
- View Transaction History from QuickBooks: View detailed transaction history from QuickBooks within Dynamics 365 CRM
- Two-Way Sync: Easy Two-way sync of Account, Contact, and Product between Microsoft Dynamics 365 and QuickBooks
- Avoids Data Duplication: Eliminate Duplication of data across systems
- Easy Configuration: Easily configure Data sync details along with polling intervals. InoLink supports Dynamics 365 CRM custom fields mapping with OOB QuickBooks Fields for unique or complex business processes
- Secure: Secure Accounting fields through field level security settings
- Accounting Dashboard: View recent transactions, top customers, pending Invoices, etc. in Accounting Dashboard
Recommended Companion App for Integration:
Marketing4Dynamics: Sync Mailchimp and Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM customers along with their marketing statistics data ensuring easy and quick access to information without navigating from one application to another.
Inogic has over 15+ Apps that help you maximize value from Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM. Our app portfolio spans several categories including Geo-Spatial, Storage and Document Management, User Adoption, SaaS Management, Productivity, Visualization, and Integration. Download today for a Free Trial and find out how these apps help enhance your Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM experience!