Visualize key information related to the record in a single view
Map My Relationships enables users to visualize key information in Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM with the help of two custom controls i.e., Relationships control and Connections control. Using these two, users can visualize relationships between various Entities/related records and also view the connection records. It provides easy navigation to related records and quickly record various activities like phone call, email or appointment for the related records. Users can thus, get information at a glance leading to swift action and timely completion of various tasks.
Map My Relationships is available for Microsoft Dynamics CRM v9.1 onwards, Dataverse (Power Apps). It supports Dynamics 365 CRM Online.
- Entity Support: Support both OOB and Custom Entities
- Relationships: Support for 1:N, N:1 as well as N:N information
- Connections: Configure connection control to create, update, view and delete the connection records with ease and view the connections in user’s preferred format - grid/card/relationship view.
- Easy Navigation: Easier and quicker way for user to search and navigate to a record through the relationship view of Connections.
- 360 degrees view: Get summary of all important data of the record in a single view
- Quick Actions: Ability to quickly record any activity like phone call or appointment for the related records
- Configuration: Control can be configured for Unified, Mobile and Tablet experience
- Grouping & Aggregation: Support for viewing aggregate values without the need for creating rollup fields
- Drill-down: Set up the child configuration to further drill N-level down through the relationships
- Create Associate Record: Create a new entity record through the entity node in the relationship view in just one click
- Connect Records: Ability to drill N-level down and create a connection from within the connection relationship view
- Color Legends: Ability to indicate the connection roles that the records are connected with
How Map My Relationships can make the most out of your CRM investment?
- Visualization of connections and relationships data in Mind Map View.
- View the entire process hierarchy in a single view.
- Unified experience across Web, Mobile and Tablet.
Companion Visualization App:
Kanban Board: Visualize Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM/Dataverse (Power Apps) data in Kanban View. Organize and categorize records in lanes and rows for easy analyzation of data. Sorting records at global level, filtering data, searching specific records, viewing aggregate values of records in lane or row headers with Easy Configuration across Devices.
Did you know Inogic has 15+ Preferred Apps on Microsoft AppSource categorized into Geo-Spatial App, Storage and Document Management Apps, User Adoption Apps, SaaS Management App, Productivity Apps, Visualization Apps, and Integration Apps. Download Free Trial to know how these apps can help you in enhancing your Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM user experience!