Outlook Calendar to OneNote Automation
de Productivity Studio at Microsoft
Transform your OneNote into a meeting note taking tool that keeps you organized for your meetings
Do you find yourself spending excessive amounts of time and effort working to keep your OneNote organized and synchronized for all your meetings? It can be especially challenging with excessive meetings and frequent meeting changes.
This is where the Outlook Calendar to OneNote Automation can help! Our tool transforms your OneNote into a personalized and well-structured digital notebook, perfect for capturing all your meeting notes. The tool synchronizes with your Outlook Calendar on a regular frequency to keep you and your OneNote ready for your upcoming meetings. Whether there are meeting time changes or meeting cancellations, our tool will keep your OneNote up-to-date (based on the refresh frequency) with the latest information. The incredibly intuitive structure of your OneNote will keep you organized and ready to debrief and complete any action items, saving you precious productivity time.
Our Tool uses a power apps form to help configure your outlook events to define your personal OneNote structure. It leverages power automate to sync your event configurations into a Data verse backend that will be used to manage your OneNote structure.
Calendar to OneNote benefits and features include:
• Automated OneNote section and page creation
• Tracks meeting changes (Meeting Name, Time, Body Details) and updates OneNote
• Customized OneNote based on outlook categories, and other business rules like: exclude/include weekend/personal events/all-day events, etc.
• Automated setup of OneNote in OneDrive or SharePoint
• Outlook calendar equity for both personal as well as shared calendars
• Automated notification of sync failure to the designated Support Contact
• Secure implementation using Microsoft Power Automate with out of box OneNote connectors