Sustainability Manager - Automatic Scorecard and Goals creation by Cluster Reply
A solution for the automatic creation of scorecard and goals in Microsoft Sustainability Manager.
This solution enables the automatic creation of scorecard and goals within Microsoft Sustainability Manager.
In a user-friendly interface, users can configure the emission goals they wish to create. Currently, three options are available:
- Goals by emission source
- Goals by emission source and organizational unit
- Goals by emission source and facility.
Once the selection is confirmed, goal previews are automatically generated based on the chosen configuration. After entering the starting values and target values for the desired goal preview, users can trigger the actual creation of the scorecard and goals in Sustainability Manager.
Goals generated in this manner will already include:
- The desired parent-child relationships among them
- Definitions for calculating the current value, facilitating automatic daily check-ins
- Logic for status updates based on the current value (at risk, on track, met, unmet).
Attention. Please note that Microsoft Sustainability Manager is a pre-requisite to the deployment of this solution.