ScreenMeet for Omnichannel
Video Chat, Screenshare, Cobrowse and Remote Support
ScreenMeet’s Microsoft Dynamics 365 “in-platform” video chat, screenshare, remote support, cobrowsing, and mobile support solution enhances the way you currently communicate and support your customers, to make a digital session feel like they’re working with your agents in-person.
ScreenMeet for Dynamics 365 Customer Service and Dynamics 365 Omnichannel Chat Customer Service is purposefully designed for greater efficiency and seamless integration to not only improve the customer and agent experience but also helps to increase first call resolution (FCR) rates and increase the call volume that an agent can handle. Key benefits include:
- Seamlessly escalate a call, chat, or chatbot session to an audio/video chat, screenshare, or cobrowse session.
- Dynamics 365 In-platform session creation means there is no need to leave Dynamics 365 for another application. Sessions are created directly in the Dynamics 365 case.
- All session data is automatically logged in the Dynamics 365 case for single pane of glass visibility, thereby eliminating the typical post support call administrative task of manually attaching the session recording, session details, etc. in the case record.
- Files are stored directly in the customer's Dynamics 365 instance or their Azure Blob Container to comply with any geographical data compliance and retention requirements.
- ScreenMeet’s user management and authentication complies with customers' own access and security policies. No external user database is required, it’s all fully managed in Dynamics 365.
- Globally distributed infrastructure across 14 data centers in North America, Europe, Asia, India, and Australia making ScreenMeet highly scalable and fully redundant.
- No endpoints to manage or distribute to agents' machines, ScreenMeet is a browser-based console. The browser-based approach allows for frequent product updates and enhancements without disruption to the customer and launches directly from a URL with nothing to download.
- Highly secure, all session data is SSL encrypted using TLS 1.2 transport security with AES-256-bit encryption. SOC 2 Type 2 Certified.
Contact us for enterprise pricing and other questions at firstname.lastname@example.org