Dell Social Hub
de Dell, Inc.
Dell Social Hub integrates external social media content within SharePoint.
Dell Social Hub enables users to bring external social media content into SharePoint, without the cost and time-consuming burden of custom development.
With Social Hub, users can :
- View Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and RSS feeds from within a single SharePoint site that’s updated in real time and viewable on any PC, tablet or mobile device
- Aggregate and filter social media content in relevant and meaningful ways
- Quickly add social channels to your SharePoint site in a few simple mouse clicks
- Avoid having to jump to external sites to get valuable social content
- Enhance the user experience and accelerate SharePoint usage and adoption
Future versions of Social Hub will provide the ability to login with multiple user profiles and select from multiple UI layout options.
Social Hub supports Internet Explorer 9 and 10, and is not compatible with Internet Explorer 8.
Social Hub was created by the same Dell Software development team that works on Quick Apps for SharePoint.