Lucidchart Diagrams for Excel
de Lucid Software Inc
The easiest way to draw and insert flowcharts, mockups, UML, mind maps and more in Office documents.
Lucidchart is a visual workspace that combines diagramming, data visualization, and collaboration to accelerate understanding and drive innovation. With this intuitive, cloud-based solution, everyone can work visually and collaborate in real-time while building flowcharts, mockups, UML diagrams, and more.
Note: Lucid Software stopped supporting Internet Explorer on October 05, 2020. As a result, Lucidchart add-ons will no longer work on Microsoft web apps and desktop apps that use Internet Explorer 11.
• Integrates with Microsoft Office, Microsoft Teams, Salesforce, Slack, Confluence, Jira, and more
• Imports Visio, OmniGraffle, Gliffy, and draw.io files
• Runs on Edge, Chrome, Firefox, and Safari
Shape libraries for every scenario:
• Flowcharts and process maps
• AWS, Azure, and GCP shapes
• Mockups and wireframes
• UML, ER, and network diagrams
• Mind maps and Venn diagrams
• Org charts and BPMN diagrams
• Links and layers for interactive diagrams
• Drag-and-drop functionality
• Autoprompt for quickly adding and connecting objects
• Interactive mockups with hotspots and current and future states
• Monitor processes, systems, and goals through data linking and conditional formatting
Perfect for teams:
• Real-time collaboration
• In-editor group chat and commenting with @mentions
• Version control and revision history
• Build and share customized templates
• Make custom shape libraries
• SSO and SAML authentication
• Automated account provisioning
• Account consolidation and secure domain lockdown
• Dedicated account support group
Easy to share and publish:
• Export to PDF, PNG, JPG, and Microsoft Visio
• Embed diagrams in blogs, wikis, or websites
• Publish to a unique URL
• Create presentations of diagrams
Sign up and create a Free account today at https://app.lucidchart.com to access the add-in. The Free account includes the ability to create a limited number of basic documents. You can also use in-app upgrades to access additional functionality available for the Individual, Team, and Enterprise accounts.
Lucidchart is utilized in over 180 countries by more than 20 million users, including business leaders looking to improve process flows, technical professionals mapping out network infrastructures, and people managers needing to create org charts. Ninety-nine percent of the Fortune 500 use Lucidchart, and customers include Google, GE, NBC Universal, and Johnson & Johnson. Since the Utah-based company's founding in 2010, it has received numerous awards for its product, business, and workplace culture. For more information, visit lucidchart.com
Capacitats del complement
- Pot llegir el document i fer-hi canvis.
- Pot enviar dades per Internet.