RiteTone Emotional Intelligence
de Tricerta Consulting Inc.
Every email matters. Boost your effectiveness by managing how you come across to other people.
You are very busy. To be effective, your choice of words is important.
You wonder how an email was so misunderstood by the recipient and perfectly clear to you. Part of the reason is that your readers are responding to the tone and style of your email, not only its contents.
RiteTone boosts your effectiveness by helping you:
- Never again get an unexpected reaction to your email because your words were not interpreted as you intended.
- Increase your "approval rating" with your email readers
- Increase your reader's satisfaction with the email exchange
Emotional intelligence is the ability to identify and manage your own emotions and influence the emotions of others. It is generally said to include three skills: emotional awareness; the ability to harness emotions and apply them to tasks like thinking and problem solving; and the ability to manage emotions, which includes regulating your own emotions and influencing the emotions in other people.
RiteTone Emotional Intelligence helps you increase your emotional intelligence in email conversations. RiteTone does this by using linguistic analysis to detect two key aspects of any conversation: emotional tone and language style.
RiteTone does this by providing you quantified feedback across the following tones and styles:
- Joy - A sense of well-being, inner peace, love, safety and contentment.
- Fear - A response to impending danger. A survival mechanism that is a reaction to some negative stimulus.
- Sadness - A feeling of loss and disadvantage.
- Disgust - An emotional response of revulsion to something considered offensive or unpleasant.
- Anger - Evoked due to injustice, conflict, humiliation, negligence or betrayal.
- Analytic – A higher score is more likely to be perceived as intellectual, rational, systematic, emotionless, or impersonal.
- Confidence – A higher score is more likely to be perceived as assured, collected, hopeful, or egotistical.
- Tentative – A higher score is more likely to be perceived as questionable, doubtful, limited, or debatable.
Research has found that the other person will be more satisfied with your reply to questions when you express:
- More confidence
- Less tentativeness
- Less anger
As well, you are more likely to find approval with your audience when you express:
- Less sadness
- More emotions
- More joy
For more information, visit our web site: https://www.ritetone.com/.
RiteTone is password protected, but does not require you to login to any other accounts.
Capacitats del complement
- Pot enviar dades per Internet.
- Aquest complement pot accedir a informació personal del missatge actiu i modificar-la, com ara el cos, el tema, el remitent, els destinataris i la informació adjunta. És possible que el complement enviï aquestes dades a un servei de tercers. No es poden llegir ni modificar altres elements de la bústia de correu.