Governance, Lifecycle & Teams Templates With Approval Workflow: Structure For Your Microsoft Teams!
IT administrators can keep control of their Microsoft 365 environment with Teams Manager. Use Teams Manager to prevent the uncontrolled creation of Teams and Groups and automate your governance processes!
- Governance Dashboard and Reports – get an overview of your Microsoft 365 environment (inactive or ownerless teams, teams with guests etc.)
- Provisioning of new teams & SharePoint sites – with channels, tabs, folders, files, Planners with tasks, OneNote with content, pre-set owners and members etc.
- Request and approval workflow – for provisioning new teams and channels, Microsoft 365 groups, SharePoint sites and more
Governance Rules & Features:
- Lifecycle management – automatically archive or delete teams that are no longer needed
- Naming conventions – set rules for Teams names, OneNotes and Planners for more structure
- Metadata – ask for customizable metadata for new teams
- Guest access – activate or deactivate access for external users
- Access review – for team owners and their users
- Governance policies – combine all of the above and more into a powerful governance automation
- Better overview for your users
- Bot communication for requests, workflow and lifecycles
To find out more about Teams Manager, please refer to the product material under "Details & support".
Get started right away!
If you're ready to get control of your Microsoft 365 environment and automate your governance processes, simply add Teams Manager in the Microsoft Teams app store for a free trial!
Solutions2Share is the market leader for governance applications for Microsoft 365 with over 40,000 installations and more than 1.5 million users worldwide. Our clients save time with full governance automation and are able to provide their users with a structured environment in Microsoft 365 and Microsoft Teams.
Capacitats del complement
- Pot enviar dades per Internet.
- Aquest complement pot accedir a informació personal del missatge actiu, com ara números de telèfon, adreces postals o direccions URL. És possible que el complement enviï aquestes dades a un servei de tercers. No es poden llegir ni modificar altres elements de la bústia de correu.