StealthMail gives you full and exclusive control over your encryption keys, data, and access rights so that your email communication is fully protected.
No integration is needed to start using StealthMail therefore there’s no risks for the existing IT infrastructure. The whole deployment takes less than 4 hours. Users get Outlook Add-in, and the server is deployed to the Microsoft Azure Cloud.
INDUSTRY’S PAIN POINTS
Email is a leading form of business communication that moves to the cloud and faces several problems:
- Email protocol weaknesses - Email protocol (SMTP) prescribes to send emails in plain text (RFC 3207), which makes it easy for criminals to read, collect, and alter their content.
- No real encryption - Most email security solutions offer only HTTPS, SSL/TLS channel security to the email server.
- Public Internet - Emails are sent via third party email relays, which are often untrusted and not secure.
- Human error - Employees and management errors, intended or not, create unlimited risks and can cause data breaches.
- Legal compliance - GDPR, SOX, GLBA and other regulations require information protection and impose significant penalties for non-compliance.
- Security keys ownership - Owning the encryption keys, service providers have complete access to all of their clients’ sensitive information.
StealthMail is based on the independent modular system that offers flexibility, which allows removing negative perception blockers. It includes a true end-to-end encryption, where security keys are generated and stored on the user’s side.
Moreover, only the user owns the keys and decides where to store his email content (on the company’s local servers, in the cloud, or in the STEALTHMAIL storage).
Encryption process transpires on the user’s side as well. It means that data leaves the user’s side already protected by advanced encryption algorithms.
- Exclude sensitive email content and attachments from transferring via SMTP.
- Manage access rights to the email content and attachments, revoke emails or any data.
- Encrypt email content and attachments separately. Transfer and store data encrypted.
- Check user identity and apply company policies.
Capacitats del complement
Pot enviar dades per Internet.Aquest complement pot accedir a informació personal del missatge actiu, com ara números de telèfon, adreces postals o direccions URL. És possible que el complement enviï aquestes dades a un servei de tercers. No es poden llegir ni modificar altres elements de la bústia de correu.
Quan s'utilitza aquest complement: