Streamline and automate the entire contract lifecycle
Contracts Center is a contract/supplier management solution designed to help organizations streamline and automate the entire contract lifecycle. Contract documents, expirations, payments, supplier information, and other important contractual aspects are available to all members of the team involved in managing the contract in a unified workspace.
Administrators can create different contract types, including additional custom fields, customized validation rules, and configure email notifications for contract stages and expirations.
Visual workflow editor allows you to design custom contract workflows adjusted to organization needs. Once contracts are submitted, they can be routed to any individuals in the organization based on workflow rules.
• Contract and Supplier management - regular users can submit contract or supplier requests and monitor processing statuses.
• Contract templates - allows you to create different contract forms (e.g. software subscription, lease contract etc.) with specific custom fields and workflow.
• Workflow templates with Workflow Editor - allows designing no-code workflows by using an intuitive interface (separate workflows for contract and suppliers processing).
• Tracking contract payments - in the contract template, you can design spreadsheets which allow contract cost tracking for specific scenarios
• Role-based access control - allows you to set up the level of access that users have to the Contracts Center (regular user, manager, and admin).
• Tracking object changes - each object in the add-in has an audit log which allows tracking of change history (e.g. creation, edition etc.).
• Measuring contract processing time - tracking the efficiency of your team's workflow is crucial for optimizing the whole process.
• Email notifications via Power Automate - configured email notification workflow for each step of a process.
• Contract expiry reminders via Power Automate - allows notifying all stakeholders assigned to contract about contracts near expiration.
• Automatic request assignment - you can configure automated assignment of requests to staff members for each workflow state.
• Reporting and export to Excel - Contracts Center provides several reports which can be used for management, billing and analytical purposes. Data tables provide options to print or export to CSV/PDF/XLS.
• Attachments - allows users to upload additional files to the contracts.
• Integrated list - when you enable integrated list, contracts are automatically exported to the native SharePoint list on the parent SharePoint Site.
• Custom branding - you can custom brand your logo and colors under Administration->Settings->tab "Logo&Colors .
• Translation-ready for other languages - allows language translation for regular user and manager views (except "Administration").
To discover more about what we offer please open the product page.
• The user who enters the add-in for the first time after installation automatically become an administrator with the ability to assign admin roles to others
• Contracts Center is available as a free, fully-featured 30-day trial version. The trial can be turned into a full version by purchasing an annual subscription or perpetual license (one-time fee). Here is more info: https://ivero.net/faq-billing.html
• After installation, you can pin the add-in to SharePoint top/left menu, or MS Teams, it's explained in the product FAQ .
Have questions or need assistance with our solution? We're here to help! Reach out to our support team at email@example.com. We strive to provide prompt and friendly assistance to ensure you have a seamless experience.
Version 22.214.171.124 released:
- Added new options for custom form fields: visibility conditions and tooltips