SecureMailMerge - Advanced mail merge for Outlook
de Sol Inventum OÜ
Privacy focused advanced mail merge Outlook add-in to send email campaigns and newsletters.
A private mail merge plugin for Outlook that lets you send personalized mass emails without uploading your data to any servers. It's all done on your computer!
Simply write your email template in Outlook like any other email and use the features you know and like:
- Upload a spreadsheet or use you address book (including shared mailbox address books)
- Formatting and Personalization
- Attachments and Inline Images (including individual attachments per recipient)
- Send as an alias
- CC and BCC sending
- Works on Windows, Mac and in the browser
What does it cost?
You can use the plugin for free which includes a small promotional message in each email or purchase a commercial license via a monthly subscription which removes this message.
Who is it for?
SecureMailMerge is the ideal tool for
- professionals with higher data security needs (HR, lawyers, doctors,... ) that cannot afford the risk of having their data being leaked by other email marketing providers,
- internal campaigns that include confidential information that cannot leave the company network,
- privacy conscious individuals that want to minimize their threat surface, and
- sending any data that must not be processed by third parties.
IT departments choose SecureMailMerge over other providers because it aligns better with their IT data security strategy than other mail merge and email marketing options.
How does it work?
Built directly into Outlook's modern add-in infrastructure the plugin loads and processes the campaign data in your Outlook client. Add personalization tags to the email and send yourself a test email to verify. When you're happy let the add-in generate emails to each recipient.
- Pot enviar dades per Internet.
- This app can read or modify the contents of any item in your mailbox, and create new items. It can access personal information -- such as the body, subject, sender, recipients, or attachments -- in any message or calendar item. It may send this data to a third-party service.