Asset Manager Pro
Asset Management System
Asset Manager Pro is a fully integrated asset management solution for Microsoft 365 cloud designed to help businesses manage the entire lifecycle of their assets, increase visibility and control over their assets, leading to improved operational efficiency, reduced costs, and better decision-making. Asset Manager Pro is highly configurable with a customizable UI, asset types, custom fields, forms, views, dashboards, and reports.
• Asset tracking - allows you to track the location, condition, and status of your assets. You can assign unique identifiers to each asset (e.g. barcodes) and track important details such as vendor, warranty end date, and attachments (documentation) related to each asset type.
• Check-in/check-out – makes it possible to reduce the time spent passing out and receiving assets, supports asset database searches (e.g by barcode or asset name) and checking-out multiple assets to multiple assignees in a single transaction
• Asset reservations - employees can book shared assets (e.g. conference rooms, projectors, etc.) in a user-friendly calendar view, which helps employees know what resources are available and when.
• Managing asset-related metadata - allows administrators to manage a database of vendors, locations, and departments and assign it to the asset.
• Camera barcode scanner - allows scanning barcodes or QR codes by using a camera (e.g. built-in laptop camera or camera connected to the workstation)
• Barcode generation - allows to generate & print barcodes or QR codes
• Asset audit log - all asset changes are available in the audit log with changes history (e.g. who and when created, deleted or changed an asset)
• Custom asset types - allows you to create different asset forms (e.g.IT Hardware, Software, Conference Room, Company Car etc.) with specific custom fields.
• Customizable asset fields - administrators can quickly build ticket forms with numerous field types such as Text, Choice, Number, etc.
• Reporting and analytics - allows you to generate reports and analyze data related to your assets.
• Role-based access control - allows you to set up the level of access that users have to the the add-in - regular user (default role, no action required), technician, and admin.
• Custom views - allows for the creation of custom views (public or private), by specifying the data table columns and criteria to filter. That helping you to view assets based on custom requirements.
• Email notifications - configured email notifications for asset changes (creation,status change, assigment changes etc)
• Email reminders via Power Automate - allows create reminders about return date, warranty end date or other events by creating dedicated Power Automate flow
• Integrated SharePoint list - allows third-party integrations via MS Power Automate. When you enable integrated list, tickets are automatically exported to the native SharePoint list on the parent SharePoint Site. Sharepoint list can be integrated with numerous other systems via Power Automate(MS Teams, Slack etc), used as a data source for Power BI (reporting services) or displayed on different site via Web Part.
• Custom branding - you can custom brand your logo and colors
• Translation-ready for other languages - allows language translation for regular user and manager views (except "Administration")
To discover more about what we offer please open the product page.
• The user who enters the add-in for the first time after installation automatically become an administrator with the ability to assign admin roles to others
• Asset Manager Pro is available as a free, fully-featured 30-day trial version. The trial can be turned into a full version by purchasing an annual subscription or one-time fee (perpetual) license. Here is more info:https://ivero.net/faq-billing_amp.html
• After installation, you can pin the add-in to SharePoint top/left menu, or MS Teams, it's explained in the product FAQ .
Have questions or need assistance with our solution? We're here to help! Reach out to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org. We strive to provide prompt and friendly assistance to ensure you have a seamless experience.