de Data Assessment Solutions GmbH
Your Assistant for skills management, resource management and project staffing.
The DAS Assistant is your virtual Resource Manager that can help you with
- Staffing projects with qualified candidates,
- Identifying candidates for resource requests that encompass multiple requirements,
- Gaining insights to your team’s skill sets,
- Growing your team members’ expertise.
No more email chains to find the right colleagues for your project or to get information on skills and certification.
Just ask your DAS Assistant directly in Microsoft Teams. The DAS Assistant is designed as a chatbot, offering a natural language interface to skills, resume, and employee data.
It combines generative AI with data from the decídalo platform and uses Microsoft Teams as the frontend.
Decídalo is a SaaS solution for skills and resource management. It primarily targets the IT services and consulting industry but is also used by companies from other industry sectors that manage a highly skilled workforce in a dynamic environment.
To use the DAS Assistant with your own company's data, a decídalo account is required. Chat with the DAS Assistant like with one of your team members.
- Formulate your questions: just as a vague idea or as a formal request
- Receive answers with explanations
For more information and a short demo-video click here. Decídalo and the DAS Assistant are currently supported in English and German. To unlock the assistant for your decídalo client, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Without an account you can still use a free trial version of the DAS Assistant with synthetic profiles to get an impression of its capabilities. The trial version is limited to a total of 20 chat messages (questions). For information about licensing options contact email@example.com.
We value responsible AI usage greatly - the answers are filtered to provide safe interactions, but any inappropriate AI responses can be reported by a single click.
- Pot enviar dades per Internet.
- This app can access personal information on the active message, such as phone numbers, postal addresses, or URLs. The app may send this data to a third-party service. Other items in your mailbox can’t be read or modified.