Taxonomy for Microsoft 365 is available as a free, fully-featured 30-day trial.
Taxonomy is a simple, SharePoint hosted File Classification Plan Management software, that provides you and your team with a set of collaboration features to create, update, track changes and publish your File Classification plan to the entire organization.
• Readers: are the end-users who only need access to the published version of the file classification Plan
• Reviewers: are SMEs who would review and comment on the draft file classification plan
• Editors: are the individuals who hold the pen for the creation of the file plan
• Approvers: are the individuals who initiate the process for creating the file plan, and who can publish it.
• Published: visible to Readers which is usually everyone in the organization
• Submitted: Only the Approver who has the right to edit the file plan while it is in this state
• Draft: visible to Reviewers, and can be edited by the Editors and the Approvers
• Archived: visible only to Admins.
The trial can be turned into a full version by purchasing an License Key, the total cost is $2,798 (one-time fee, for an unlimited number of users, including free updates and support). We also offer low price packages, for more details, please visit our product site:
For any questions please email us at email@example.com.