Business Central Jobs Insights
de eKnowtion Pty Ltd
Get the visibility needed to drive success across your business with ready-to-use Power BI reports.
Uncertainty regarding the progress of the project is one of the biggest hurdles in effective project management.
Every project manager needs to be able to monitor the status of projects and project uncertainties. It has several benefits: you can keep your finger on the budget, check what your team’s workload is, identify improvement areas and quickly adapt to changing business conditions.
Our extensive range of 15+ standard jobs reports are designed to measure the health of your projects with a 360-degree, end-to-end view across your job schedule, budgets, usage, profitability, WIP and recognition.
Make data-driven project management decisions
Our Jobs report suite brings all of your data from Business Central together in a comprehensive way to view and analyse data, identify trends for all customers, jobs, job tasks, items, resources and dimensions.
A reliable solution for all your reporting and analytic needs
Our suite of pre-designed reports gives you immediate access to critical information such as:
- Jobs Overview
- Job Profitability
- Gantt Chart
- Resource Overview
- Item Profitability
- WIP and Recognition
Features and benefits of the Jobs app:
- Over 100 measures and over 20 dimensions to ensure that your reporting and analysis tells you what is happening in your business.
- Drillt hrough the data to show source transactions (job ledger entries and job planning lines).
- Decomposition Tree that presents a hierarchical view of your data and allows you to deep dive into your dimensions and attributes in any order.
Q&A is also included where you can ask questions, such as:
- Which are my top 5 profitable jobs?
- Who is the most profitable customer?
- Show invoiced price and budget cost by job task.
Connect your data to Power BI and experience new insights into your projects today
Click 'Get it now' to install the Business Central Jobs Insights app.
- Install and configure the Power BI Insights Connector app, to use all our Power BI report suites.
- Purchase and assign Power BI licenses.
All countries where Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is available.
The app is available in English (United States).