WAVE WMS - Warehouse Management System
de AC2 Wave Pte Ltd
AC2's WAVE WMS (Warehouse Management System)
WAVE WMS (Warehouse Management System) is a highly configurable cloud native SaaS warehouse management system with comprehensive features and capabilities for B2B and B2C operations. WAVE WMS is used in many industries including retail, distribution, 3PL, manufacturing and pharmaceutical.
- Cloud Native - There are no maintenance costs for the backend server, OS, and database. The application is powered by Microsoft Azure for maximum system uptime and data security.
- Configurable - The system is designed to handle various warehouse requirements for different industries. All business rules are configurable by the customer to meet their operational needs.
- Real-time Inbound, Outbound & Inventory Visibility - Integrated processes with real-time information.
- Scablable - The subscription starts from 5 users with the ability to add more as the business grows. Multi-Warehouse, Multi-Owner, and Multi-Language are supported out of the box.
- Intuitive UX - The easy-to-use Web UI and Mobile App is designed to allow work to be done in the shortest time possible. Built-in dashboards allow users to zoom in to exceptions and take immediate action.
- Connected - Rest API for warehouse automation and external system integration is built-in, and cloud printing enables seamless printing of labels. The system is readily connected to popular e-commerce platforms such as Lazada, Shopee, WooCommerce and more.
AC2 is a leading cloud native warehouse management system provider in Asia. With over 25 years of knowledge and experience in implementing warehouse management systems(WMS), the company has successfully deployed WMS into many mission-critical warehouses and distribution centers in Asia-Pacific. With headquarters located in Singapore, AC2 has offices in Malaysia, Thailand, Hong Kong, and Shanghai to serve its customers.